Bachelor of Computer Applications is a new age degree course in the field of computer applications. Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) is a three year undergraduate degree course which is divided into six semesters. Students are taught subjects related to the technological applications that are required in today's practical work field
After completion of BCA course, students can opt for masters or they can even try for job opportunities.
Bachelor of Computer Applicationsis a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology. If student is interested in computer related field, then BCA is the perfect course.
- Ability to design software and hardware system, and the process to meet the desired requirements within the required constraints.
- Knowledge of statics and probability including application to computer science and engineering.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to apply design and development principles in designing of software systems.
- Knowledge of concepts of computer programming languages.
- Problem analysis and solution design.
- Ability to apply mathematics, computer science theory and algorithm principles in modelling and designing of computer-based systems.
BCA graduates can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector since there are a lot of employment opportunities in both these sectors. This degree helps the students to get a sound knowledge on computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for challenging career in the field of information technology.
- Application analyst
- Applications developer
- Data analyst
- Database administrator
- Games developer
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant
- Multimedia programmer
- SEO specialist
- Software engineer
- Systems analyst
- UX designer
- Web designer
- Web developer
||University Charges (Variable)
||Security Fee (Refundable)
||Hostel Fee AC
||Hostel Fee NON-AC
||Security Fee ( Refundable)
||As per Location